The miracle spray recipe is the perfect all natural household cleaner. The all round super cleaner costs only around 35 cents a litre to make and replaces multiple products saving you time, space and money.
This recipe was featured on A Current Affair and was originally posted on cheapskates.com.au.
- Mix Lectric Washing Soda with about 1 cup boiling water to dissolve.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a 2 litre bottle.
- Pour into left over spray bottles for benches and laundry
- Refill old toilet cleaner bottles to squirt under the rim in the toilet